The perfect solution for your matcha fix. This pouch of matcha is easy to use and you can blend the perfect matcha latte with this delicious mix. Matcha in its purest form, is then lovingly blended with a bit of vanilla, to bring you this tasty solution. Add steamed milk or some water and lime to enjoy its nutritious benefits. This is a very high-grade culinary matcha: smooth and free of bitterness (when prepared correctly. Watch our How to Matcha video here.
Matcha has a unique and fascinating history. It is held in high regard by both the Chinese and Japanese traditions. It is First Flush Green Tea that is shade grown and then ground down to a fine powder.
Matcha is known to be a superfood and here’s why.
• It gives a massive energy boost and will keep you going all day with a gentle release over 3-6 hours.
• It’s better than spinach (and tastier) with 9 times more beta-carotene.
• It also beats Green Tea with ten times more antioxidants.
• Japanese monks have used Matcha for many, many years to remain alert and calm
• It’s known for helping you focus while still calming your nervous system. So is ideal for a long days work or study.
The information on this site is provided as an information resource only, and is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes. Please consult your healthcare provider, before making any healthcare decisions or for guidance about a specific medical condition.