The Cast Iron Teapot originated traditionally in ancient China and was further developed by the Japanese for use in their famous tea ceremonies. This is the perfect centrepiece for your tea collection and adds a sense of ceremony to any occasion. A beautifully crafted teapot, it will enhance any tea drinking experience.
The durable cast iron is treated during the production process to remove any impurities. It is easy to clean and maintain and is also incredibly long lasting, a property attributed to cast iron. This tea pot can hold 500 ml of tea and comes with a removable stainless steel, mesh infuser, making it perfect for both loose leaves and tea bags.
• Traditionally and practically designed, known to keep liquid hotter for longer than standard tea pots
• Free from impurities following a special treatment process during production
• Includes a removable stainless steel, mesh infuser, making it a perfect option for both loose leaves and tea bags.
• The pot can hold 500ml of liquid
• Prices are inclusive of VAT
Our Philosophy - 'Pure from Leaf to Cup'
Our company is a young and innovative one and began its journey in 2008 as a family business, blending for small coffee & tea shops in Galway, West of Ireland. Since then, we have grown to trading throughout Ireland and the UK, and export to mainland Europe, Scandinavia UAE and Saudi Arabia, supplying some of the top names in high-end foodservice and retail. We have also developed our product offering and now provide an extensive range of high end, top grade teas and accessories.
Our product sourcing directly reflects our values. We work and travel extensively to find only the best organic ingredients for our products. Where possible we also source locally with 10% of our raw ingredients coming from Ireland. Our teas are then prepared using traditional processing methods in line with hundreds of years of experience and expertise.
We believe that just as care and attention is given to bringing you the highest quality tea, so too is our relationship with our growers highly valued, which is why we deal directly with tea plantations to ensure that they are paid fair prices for their work.
Our values are simple, we passionately blend the highest quality 1st Flush teas, using only organic material and make sure that health, purity and taste are the cornerstones of our blends.
Solaris Awards to Date
• 13 Great Taste Awards to Date (the equivalent to the Oscars in the Food Industry)
• Eurotoque Food Award 2009
• Bord Bia Best on Trend Award 2010
• Galway Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2009
• Semi-Finalist in the World Awards for Creative Young Entrepreneurs
• Best Irish Organic Grocery Product 2007 & 2008