Summer is the perfect season to enjoy and celebrate with friends and family.
Those reunions are a great opportunity for creating and enjoying drinks, which have become the darlings of the time in most modern bars: Drinks made with tea.
Thinking about this wave and our passion for herbs, we published our first recipe, a Green Tea Mojito
Now we selected other five drink recipes with teas that are very easy to prepare and that usually please many people.
There is even an alcohol-free option for children or those who are not a fan of alcoholic beverages.
Gin and tea, can you get any more classic than that?
- 40 ml of Gin
- 1 cup of Earl Grey Tea (freshly brewed, chilled)
- Splash of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar (to taste)
- Garnish: lime wheels
- Pour the ingredients into an old-fashioned glass filled with ice.
- Stir well
- Garnish with lime wheels
Use our Berry Fruit Tea and strawberries to garnish for a sweeter drink.
Jasmine Green Tea Punch
Based on Imbibe Magazine
Green tea gets a fizzy boost from sparkling wine in this simple summer punch.
1.bottle dry sparkling white wine
355 ml. brewed Jasmine green tea, chilled
90 ml fresh lemon juice
260 ml of honey syrup
Tools: punch bowl, ladle
Glass: punch or stemless wine
Garnish: mint leaves, lemon wheels
Mix all the ingredients together in a punch bowl with a large block of ice to chill. Garnish with fresh mint leaves and lemon wheels.
Irish Whiskey Green Tea Punch
Another easy recipe is our Green Tea Whiskey Punch.
Having a punch means you can have a glass of a delicious cocktail in your guests’ hands as they arrive and you won’t have to be worried all the time making new ones. Since it will be available.
- 8 cups brewed Chun Mee Green Tea,
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup ginger ale
- 1/2 cup honey, more if you like it sweeter.
- 1½ cups Irish Whiskey
- Mint leaves for garnish
Stir so everything is mixed well and the honey has time to melt.
If serving it cold, add in large square ice cubes about 5 minutes before your guests arrive.
- Allow the green tea bags to steep for at least 10 minutes.
- Use a heatproof bowl if keeping warm.
- Stir occasionally with a ladle, to remix the cocktail.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
Chai Tea Cocktail
This is an amazing vegan option.
- 2/3 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1/3 cup sweetened Rooibos Cacao chai tea concentrate
- 45 ml rum
- Combine together all ingredients and shake. Pour over ice and garnish with a cinnamon stick. Enjoy!
Earl Grey Iced Tea w/ Orange + Rosemary
Ingredients:1 x Litre water
4 x Organic Earl Grey silken teabags
1 x heaped tbsp dark brown soft cane sugar / Agave syrup
2 x Orange wheels + juice of 1/2 an orange
5-6 Rosemary sprigs
- In a pot bring water and sugar to the boil. Add your tea, reduce the heat and brew for 3 minutes.
- Remove the tea, add your other ingredients and continue to infuse for another 5-7 minutes.
- Carefully taste your tea and adjust the sweetness to your own taste then cool.
Chill your tea overnight, strain and garnish with a few fresh ingredients before serving.