So, I’m having a matcha moment. I’ve been a little obsessed with my Matcha face mask recipe and have been using it weekly with absolutely fantastic results. Im talking clearer, more hydrated skin that really glows! If you missed it check it out here.
This time I’m treating my neglected hands to a bit of matcha green goodness. Hands take a battering during the winter months and for me, hand moisturiser alone just won't cut it. Enter my Green Power Scrub - a serious overachiever with Matcha Green Tea and Chunmee Green Tea to pamper and protect.
Packed with polyphenols and skin loving nutrients, matcha acts as a superhero ingredient that revitalises, hydrates and smooths dull, rough skin. The recipe is quick and simple and I guarantee you’ll see beautiful results!
How you’ll make it:
- Cut open the teabags and pour the contents into a small bowl
- Add a heaped tbsp of Solaris Matcha Green Tea
- Add half a tbsp of brown sugar
- Mix these ingredients until the Matcha powder is fully mixed with the sugar and green tea leaves
- Slowly add some Sweet Almond Oil until the mixture is moist
How you’ll use it:
- Use on dry, clean hands
- Scoop a spoonful of the mixture into the palm of your hands
- Massage the mixture around your hands, concentrating on cuticles and any rough areas
- Rinse with warm water. Pat dry and apply your favourite moisturiser