Our Berry Fruity Tea is not only delicious in flavour but is also oozing with health benefits. This blend uses Rooibos as its base. Rooibos is a South African “red bush” tea which is naturally caffeine-free and incredibly high in antioxidants. It has been used for centuries for its medicinal properties.
Rooibos, coupled with real blueberries and hibiscus creates a unique blend, perfect as a base for iced teas or smoothies. Simply add the Berry Fruity to your next smoothie and immediately notice both the flavour improvement but also the imminent health benefits.
Check out our recommended recipe below and feel free to send us your feedback.
Berry Fruity Smoothie Recipe
- 1 Solaris Berry Fruity Teabag
- 1 Cup of Boiling Water
- ½ Cup of Mixed Berries
- ½ Cup Low Fat Greek Strawberry Yoghurt
- 1 Tsp of Honey
- 2 Ice Cubes
- Place the Solaris Berry Fruity Tea Bag in the boiling water and leave to brew for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bag and add the honey.
- Leave to chill.
- Place the tea, berries, yoghurt and ice cubes into your blender and process untill fully blended.
- Garnish with fresh berries on top or on the side (optional)