This yummy light and creamy and totally vegan chia chocolate mousse is a delectable treat for any special occasion. Try it for yourself this Valentine’s 🥰
- 2 cups full fat Coconut milk (1 tin) or Almond or Cashew milk
- ½ cup Chia seeds
- ¼ cup ‘I Love’ simple syrup
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup Raw Cacao powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- Blend all ingredients in a kitchen blender until smooth.
- Spoon into serving glasses or bowls.
- Chill for 4 hours or overnight in the fridge.
- Garnish with vegan whipped cream of choice.
- A sprinkle of nuts.
- A sprinkle of cacao nibs or dark chocolate shavings.
- Sprinkle fresh or dried rose petals (optional)
Recipe Simple Syrup
- ½ cup ‘I Love’ tea dry, loose or ¼ cup dried Chamomile flowers and ¼ cup dried Rose petals or make a strong tea with 2 teabags ‘I love’ and substitute for the water.
- 3 table spoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- Bring gently to a boil in a small, thick bottomed saucepan. Stand for 5 mins.
- Strain through a fine mesh sieve.
- Store in a clean glass jar or bottle in the fridge.
- Whipped coconut cream/ cashew cream
- Pistachio or Pecan nuts chopped
- Cacao nibs or dark chocolate shavings
Rose petals (fresh or dried)
I love - Heart Chakra Anahata: the fourth Chakra located near the heart, in the centre of the chest area.
This uplifting herbal tea blend with Chamomile, Lemon Verbena, Fennel, and Rose is soothing, comforting & promotes a gentle feeling of ease and content.
Our ability to love others and ourselves is associated with the heart. The Heart Chakra is the center of your sense of caring and compassion and encourages us to truly love, and to truly forgive. Concentrating on this Chakra nurtures our openness in sharing, and in giving and receiving unconditional love. The Heart Chakra Anahata is also the healing centre and promotes self love, kindness and respect. Containing no Caffeine, it is calming but also inspiring.
Chamomile, Fennel, Cinnamon, Lemon Verbena, Rose Petal, Star Anise, Cardamon, Lavender.
15 pyramid teabags x 2g per silk bag
All our stitched and pyramid teabags are made from biodegradable PLA derived from Corn Starch and are certified non-GMO.
Infuse for 3min
Infuse up to 2x
Philosophy be better CHAKRA
Brought to life by a fusion of passions: Yoga and Herbal Medicine. be better YOGA represents a modern, yet holistic form of Yoga which improves all aspects of life. Kerstin Linnartz, founder of be better and a passionate Yogini since 1996, has studied ancient Indian science in the US, Europe and India and has lived in India for many years.
Solaris Tea is a family business based in Ireland specialising in blending internationally award-winning teas and herbal infusions. Solaris ensure that all teas are produced to the highest level of sustainability and quality. All blends are free from added aromas. Jörg Müller, a former elite gymnast, has a degree in Herbal Medicine (BScHons) and has been living in Ireland for the last 15 years.
Karin Mueller is co-owner of Solaris tea and has been working in the field of wellness and health for over 20 years now.
She is a Medical Herbalist (BSc Hons), practising Midwife (BSc Hons), Massage and Spa therapist and experienced course facilitator and teacher on a wide range of topics related to mindfulness, meditation and women’s health.
She is currently also studying in the ‘Medicine of Light’ school to deepen her spiritual practise.